CampOllerup 2022 is going to be the greatest gymnastic camp in time!
You can find a draft of the program here: Program (PDF)
An updated information letter with practical information about the camp will be sent to all participants in May, 2022. However, the information letter for 2019 can be found here: Week 31 (PDF)
CAMP FOR GYMNASTS
Training and activities
Through the camp, the gymnasts will be doing a lot of gymnastics with the best instructors in Europe. There will also be a lot other fun activities. In summary, the activities are:
- Technical Training: Focus on technical elements of tumbling and trampette.
- Focus Training: Focus on the gymnasts personal goals and learning new skills.
- Club Training: Instructors can practice with their own club.
- Open Gym: Develop your skills - Free training with camp instructors.
- Activities: Parkour, board diving, teambuilding, rythmical training and ect.
- Open Workshops: Different each year. Could be archery, climbing, parkour, yoga and etc.
- Open pool: Swimming in indoor or outdoor pool, board diving.
- "Hygge": Cosy evenings with cake and entertainment.
When arriving at the camp the gymnasts have to register the skills they are able to do on their own. From this, training groups are made. This is done to make sure that all gymnasts get the best possible training with other gymnasts who are at the approximate same level.
CAMP FOR INSTRUCTORS
As an instructor you can either:
- sign up for a spotting course with certificate of completion or
- participate in different lectures of your interest. When you are not particiapting in lectures, you can follow the gymnasts training and activities.
You can choose between 3 different official certification courses from GymDenmark and Danish Gymnastics and Sports Associations (DGI). The courses will follow established procedures involving theoretical lessons, practical spotting lessons and theoretical as well as practical tests. You will receive theoretical material before the course, which should be studied thoroughly. You can read more at https://www.bevaegdigforlivet.dk/springsikker/
If it is your first time on a spotting course at CampOllerup we strongly recommend that you sign up for Level 1. Experience has shown that all instructors benefit hugely from participating in Level 1, even if they have previously participated in national instructors courses. As Level 2 builds on top of the skills and theory you learn on Level 1, it is an important step in the education.
Notice: At least five instructors must sign up for a course before we can guarantee that it will be held.
Tumbling - Level 1
Trampette - Level 2
Tumbling - Level 2